Gamers are always worried about their gaming gear and want a design that gives reliable and fatigue-free control in a game. Logitech has done a new resurgence in the G series of products; they set new levels in gaming. Finally, they have a product, the Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse, which provides reliability, long battery life, and precision that gamers want.
The Logitech G602 is a wireless mouse, which means it is not physically connected to the computer. The physical shape of G602 is similar to other models like G502 with minor changes. It is very comfortable to hold, even for those who don't use a claw grip.
Let's dive into the article to know key features, performance, and designs, along with the pros and cons.
- With a carved ergonomic design, a right-handed mouse provides complete support to the thumb due to the jutting wing. Logitech G602 has six programmable buttons on the left side that is considered perfect for keybinds and macros and raised faces to differentiate buttons during the game.
- As discussed earlier, it is wireless and connected through Logitech's receiver with the computer. It provides ease of connectivity without interference and lag as receiver and mouse connect at 2.4GHz.
- It is an appropriate gaming mouse with a sensor that ranges from 100 to 16,000DPI, with a speed that goes more than 400 inches in one second and handling the accelerations of 40Gs. When this wireless mouse paired with the lightspeed dongle support 1,000Hz pooling rates, its performance is enhanced.
- The feature of Logitech's Delta Zero sensor of G602 provides the tracking sensitivity ranges from 250 to 2,500DPI. It has the facility that you can alter the DPI with the help of front adjustment buttons.
- DPI Range: 250 to 2500DPI
- Maximum acceleration: >20G
- USB Report Rate: Up to 500 reports per second
- Battery timing in Performance mode: almost 250 hours
- Button (right / left): 20 million clicks
- Dynamic coefficient of friction Mu (k): .09*
- Maximum speed: almost 2 meters per second
- Battery timing in Endurance mode: up to 1440 hours
Design and Quality
- The design of Logitech G602 is more shining and smooth than its forerunner. It has a soft-touch coating with its mid-segment, two-tone design. Although it lacks grippy material, the raised part of the thumb section provides solid hold, helps in effortless picking.
- The wireless mouse makes use of 2 AA batteries, but if you feel too heavy, you can move the center of mass or remove one to lighten the mouse. You can not recharge it with the help of a USB cable, and when it is completely discharged, you must replace it.
- The quality shows when the wheel of the mouse does not squeak when you use it, and the six side buttons feel easy to press but sometimes feel loose when trying to recognize which button to press, by touch.
- Even though the comparatively low price for wireless mouse and plastic chassis and, the build quality is great. The mouse has a good center of mass, and the plastics do not squeak or warp when using it normally.
The Logitech G602 utilizes Logitech Gaming Software, and you can also modify settings of other devices of Logitech such as the G910 keyboard. The software allows you to alter each of the five DPI stages, and you can reduce them if you find five stages are too many.
The software detects what changes you make with the mouse setting and what program you will launch. With the help of automatic profile mode,
It is cool that you can store settings on your mouse so you can bring the mouse and connect it to other computers without losing your settings.
- The G602 is the first mouse in Logitech's family that utilizes the manufacturer's Delta Zero sensor technology. This technology provides extraordinary cursor accuracy without ending the battery life.
- The mouse's optical lens held up well during several gaming tests, providing perfect movements on plastic and wood surfaces without a mouse pad.
- The mouse held up well when you play the distracted first-person shooter "Quake Live." The extra buttons provide the chance to change weapons with your thumb, saves your crucial split-seconds in multiplayer games.
- With the use of G602, it easy to look around enemies on standard sensitivity, and you can use the G11 button to adjust the sensitivity when you needed more precise shots.
- The DPI switching buttons after the left-mouse button is very useful when you play FPS games, and you need higher sensitivity.
- The Logitech G602 wireless mouse has a maximum of 2500DPI lower than many other mice at this price, but this DPI is enough for many gamers.
- Because of the G602's additional buttons, you can perform melee attacks with your right thumb as an alternative to looking for the related button on the keyboard.
Pros and Cons
The Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse has a sweet spot between quality, comfort, functionality, and style.
Here are the pros and cons of Logitech G602
- It has a comfortable right-handed design and great quality.
- The placement of buttons is excellent for superior DPI switching for better gaming.
- Its multiple thumb buttons offer macros and custom control.
- Energy efficiency extends battery-timing weeks instead of hours and days.
- Software is windows only.
- There is no rechargeable option in it when the battery goes down.
- It is expensive for most gamers.
The Logitech G602 is one of the best wireless gaming mice that ever launched. Indeed, G602 may not provide the rechargeable battery or the same modular design; but, the amazing performance and the reasonable price make it unique.
The fantastic wireless performance and solid design lead many gamers to choose the Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse as the new choice for gaming.
Post a Comment